Wednesday, April 1, 2009

sweet talk

OMG....this year i met a lot of guys who really can sweet talk....what happen to the world now?? and the most important is one of them even thought he is my bf....damn wth la....say dont let me meet other guys.. cant talk with other guys...cant go to other club...must be in the same club with him so other guys wont come to me...=.=...really crazy.... i even very directly rejected him already....dont believe? fine ...this is how i reject k....

him: be my gf !!
me: NO!
him: no i dont care , you must be my gf
me: are you crazy? i said no then no... i wanna find someone else...
him: no you cant find others...you are my gf
me: =.=.....stop with you craziness...i dont care ...i will still talk to other guys and find a bf among them
him: no you cant...
me: ok fine...actually i have bf (lying) and he stays at the same place with me (i was using ks...sorry ks..pls forgive me for using you even though you are not my bf but im your best friend so i know you wont mind....and you also dunno my blog...so dont care)
him: i dont believe you
me: trust me....we been together since we are 13
him: O.O.......i dont believe
me: dont believe then dont believe...i dont care about you....anyways i still love my bf !

ok ..you see...its very clear that i reject him rite? but he dont accept it....still bothering me...=.=...why this kind of guy exist in this world?? and why on earth i met him?? gahhhh.... if he is my type , then i dont mind ...but he is not my type...haiz.....sad sad.....

so i think the best solution to get rid of him is to find a bf so he wont bother me anymore...gee....the guys these days are scary....

some of them also very funny....i know they are interested in me...but i still looking for the best to come....no matter how they flirt with me , i've clearly tell them im still going to find other guys so i can find the best among them...and they still very happy and interested in me....=.=...what is wrong with the world now?? normally the guys will just say fine...i will find another girl....but here is totally different...they are like so desperate to have gf.....weird huh?

1 comment:

Kim said...

awww. its ok its ok
u will find mr perfect soon