Tuesday, April 7, 2009

nerdy night!!

last week my friends and I went for the nerd night at the club....it was ok because not much people dress up as nerds....=.=.....maybe they just afraid if they wear like a nerd then they look ugly? lol....but it's so fun to dress up as a nerd....well....because normally you won't dress up like a nerd right? so this is the only chance for you to look like a nerd....so below are all the pictures we took before we went for the club....

have fun seeing nerds and let your eyes blind because of our nerdy look~~~gahahhaha!!!




























yea....i think that's all for today cause my mood is not that good....almost got a stupid idiot guy wanna use alcohol to pour on me.....and summore wanna warn me by wanna break the beer bottle....=.=....just because i was joking about her gf shows her sexy back to other guys in the club......then he got piss off.....but its true what....since he is not studying here so his gf will show her sexy back to guys in club since she is wearing sexy clothes to club......
lucky he didn't do anything to me .....cause he will be dead if he really pour the alcohol on me... just because im a normal girl doesn't means i can't do anything bad to him.... if im really angry , i will do something scary and you can never imagine what can i do.....^^

No comments: