Friday, April 17, 2009

A day trip!

Last week my family came and I really do feel tired.... I'm so used to wake up late since everything in Melbourne starts late and ends early.... but my family is totally different... wake up early and ends late....=.=....too used to Malaysia's life style.... anyways we went to a day trip in some part of Melbourne....sorry I forget the place name....here are the pictures





















This is the first stop of the trip... This is where we have our lunch... it's really a nice restaurant ...the food there are tasty~ but we need to wait for one hour to have the table....so we decided to walk around...
















This is the side view of the restaurant.... I just love the view of this place....it's really relaxing!


















This is a toy shop at that place...look at all those toys....



















this is the shops on the street...very old western style right?




















This is one of the "lorong" but it doesn't looks like a side road...compare to our country's "lorong" =.=...so big difference....
















This is a shop that sells tea pots and tea leafs...I didn't take picture inside the shops...afraid the owner don't like it... but inside the shops really full of tea pots , cups and tea leafs....really amazing!!















The front view of the tea shop
















Side view of the tea shop
















While waiting for my family to buy stuffs, I just saw these beautiful flowers beside the street...don't they look lovely?















Finally we can go into the restaurant after wait for one hour...































Here are the food that we've ordered....I didn't took all the pictures because we were so hungry and just eat once the food came...
















Don't the fries look tasty?
















Don't be surprise seeing this picture.... yes....we are at a fishing area... my bro wanted to see this fishing pond so we drived around one hour to reach this place....
















These are the people who were fishing...

















A very beautiful fishing pond...just love the view...but it's so sunny =.=















A bunch of people who are damn free to come so far to just fish.....

















There also a mini golf place....quite interesting...a lot people were playing ...mostly adults....weird...i thought kids play this...















There's also a BBQ area for the family to BBQ once they caught the fish...

















After the fishing area , we went to a wine yard!! Of course we went there to try out the wines!!
















This is the place name...it's a very famous wine yard!!
















After testing the wine , we went out to find a place to sit down...this is part of the wine yard...it's really a nice place...
































yes...it is part of the wine yard...i know ....it's HUGE and BEAUTIFUL!! I also can't believe it's just a wine yard...
















This is one of the restaurant? It's a beautiful entrance...I just love the place!!















While we were waiting for our drinks , my mom and my sis...waiting .....boring...and cold too..
















TADA!!! We were waiting for our hot chocolate in a wine yard restaurant!! I know it's funny to drink hot chocolate ...it's suppose to drink wine....oh well...my family are weird~
















While we were enjoying our drink , we were looking such a beautiful view ~~

That's the end of our trip....It's quite a fun trip though it's freaking tiring....but I really enjoy it !

No comments: