Monday, March 30, 2009

stupid angmo!!!

gahhhhh....im getting sick of the angmo here....today i was walking back to my home then i saw one angmo (not too old...like 47years old , white hair ,fat angmo) walking towards me....since he is on my right side so i just walk towards to left side and let him continue walk la....then that idiot so smart until walk to me and bang me and push me away....then i said sorry but he scolded me back...he said this in angry tone "watch where you are going! " then he walked away....i was shock la....what is wrong with him....i already let him space to go ...its just that he stupid enough to walk to me and knock me.....gahhhhhhhhh...so freaking angry la!!!!! now feel freaking regret to say sorry to him!!!! dont let me see him again ....if not im so going to do something bad to him!!!

No comments: