Saturday, September 5, 2009

alive again~~

hmm...kinda lazy to blog so didnt write anything...anyways my friends been asking me to update...=.=...so i update for you guys, flo n nona!!!! so be proud of yourself!!!

anyways today i went for job hunting~~ i didnt know it would be so fun....but quite tired though...hope i will get one soon then i can use the money to buy more dolls !!! gahahhahahha!!! i've applied 5 shops....its quite new of them to accept my resume...not like some ppl (girls) straight away say no.....kinda rude for them....at least they ask for the resume...=.=....

after that, i went to my friend's birthday party ...it later turns into drinking party....was kinda lucky that didnt get to drink a lot~ so this proof im not drunk now cause i can still write my blog!!

since today its job hunting day so no picture for this .... but at least i've updated my blog? so welcome me back !!! gahahahhaahha!!! okok .....thats kinda lame =.=....

No comments: