Thursday, March 26, 2009

my leo

Since I've posted Leo's gf and sister look, so I've decided to post him too
This is how my Leo will looks like....

Animated Doll Maker @ noaschnee.com

Animated Doll Maker @ noaschnee.com

Animated Doll Maker @ noaschnee.com

wah sai....since when my Leo becomes so scary?? T.T ....its all you guys fault , Ethel and Flo !!!!

ok..this is how I want Leo to become in the story mode...so ignore the three pictures on the above ^^

Animated Doll Maker @ noaschnee.com

Animated Doll Maker @ noaschnee.com

but of course I want him to become like this

Animated Doll Maker @ noaschnee.com

Animated Doll Maker @ noaschnee.com

Animated Doll Maker @ noaschnee.com

Animated Doll Maker @ noaschnee.com

haiz...so many clothes I want him to wear....but I think you will get sick of it if I keep on continue post all the pictures up....so I shall stop until here~

No comments: