Sunday, March 29, 2009

Should I or should I not?

ok...now i can say im official clubber thanks to tww....gahhhh its so tired....since the day i came back to melbourne , i've already start clubbing....and every week we will go clubbing together...sometimes two days straight....this is bad....i will get old soon....dont really have enough sleep...and i spend a lot money for clubbing cause need to pay for the drinks and entrance fees ...and also clubbing clothes....i think i should take a long rest...

anyways this and last week clubbing is really a bad thing for me....last week i was dancing with tww then a guy pop out of nowhere and starting to dance with us....=.=...then he asked for my name and where i come from.... i only can say terrible english.... he is from thailand...=.=...so hard to understand what he was trying to say....but he is quite a good guy since he bought me a mineral water when i didnt even ask for that....and i was thristy by that time...but i feel bad...cause i just say thanks and drink the water...later on i didnt even talk to him....okok...my bad...but im not interested in him..so cant blame me rite? but the most terrible part is when im dancing with another guy, he is STARING at me....=.=....damn scary ....if as i did something bad....

oh yea....later my friend wanted to get a drink then we went to the bar there...i was sick by that time so i didnt order anything ...while i was waiting for my friend, some random guy suddenly pop out...=.=....and said he wanna be my friend....then he asked where am i from ...so i just bullshit and said im from singapore...then he said he is from singapore too...i was like shit...then i said sorry...actually im from malaysia...then he said ohh...no worries...actually im from hongkong...i was like wth....then i said i dont believe...then he showed me his hongkong id...then i saw his date of birth is 1977 which means he is 32 years old....i was like wth...when he was talking to his friend , then me and my friend just run away....crazy old man trying to go for young girls....terrible...

so for this week.....i really dont feel like telling anyone cause i wanted to FORGET about it....it is my nightmare....cause i almost seduce a GIRL!!!!!! well...she looks like a guy k....its not my fault....T.T.....now i really feel like crying....damn it....what is wrong with her for dressing up like a guy....gahhhhhhh i feel like killing her now....okok....actually i didnt wanna go dance with him/her....but my friend keeps on pushing me to him/her.....so i was kinda like dancing with him/her ...LUCKY he/she didnt dance back.....if not i will really dance with him/her.....anyways i found out she is a girl because when we went home , she was in front of us with her guy friends then her friends were talking to her ....when she replied , i heard a girl voice ....i was like strike by a thunder ....i really feel like killing myself that time....thinking why this kind of thing happen to me....=.=....so...if you guys really are my friends, dont talk about this in front of me....cause i really feel like crying....or maybe i will kill you ?

but of course i still got guys....i mean really guys....attention too~~ so im not that sad....well there are three guys....two china and one vietnam.....but the vietnam stay in singapore for like few years so he speaks chinese...kinda weird....ok...the vietnamese is the best looking among the others and he is 19 ....studying in monash foundation...but he cant speak chinese, english and viet well....and he dont really good at speaking... so dont really interested me that much ....i just like his face~~ lol~~

next will be a china guy who is 20 this year and studying in monash foundation....=.=...weird...so old already still in college...i wonder why....ok he is good at speaking and he treated me really well...so im kinda interested in him...since he is not that bad looking...but he is still in college...that really turn me off....haiz.....sad...T.T

lastly is another china guy again...22 this year....study in some not famous uni....must be some lousy uni if im not mistaken....ok...im not really that interested in him ....said will buy me 5 roses but until now still didnt give me anything ...kinda like only can talk but no action....hate this kind of ppl the most....

hmm....since so many friends of mine keeps on telling me to find a bf , maybe i will take one of them ??? but i cant really decide yet cause there is a clubbing coming this following friday~~ so i will find some better guy during that time...but i dunno will i find any there since its a nerd party event....everyone will wear until very nerdy....oh well....i shall see how~

No comments: