Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The moment of happy and sad...

Wow ...today is my valedictory day and it is my last day in college...

There are a lot of feelings inside my mind... happy, sad , worried, nervous and etc...

Well in the beginning of the day I'm worried because I'm kinda busy about my clothes and how will I look like by wearing a REALLY formal looking clothes...after finished my lunch with Ethel, I went back home and started to wear my formal clothes and put make up... and I can tell you that it is a pain in the ass when I'm going through all the process...terrible...however I MANAGE to finish everything by 2.50pm...and the valedictory starts by 3pm...then I'm getting nervous when my friend told me they are closing the door... I was really O.O ... They are closing the door when I'm still in my accomodation ?!?! I'm so dead...

Then Ethel and I rushed to the location (or should I say RUN) luckily they haven't really close the door... We quickly go look for the seat and sit down... I can tell you the situation inside the hall was SOOOOO serious ... everyone is so quiet... I'm kinda nervous because around me don't really have my friends around... TT~TT ... however I will skip all those speech part...(it's kinda boring...except the student's speech)

In the end, the speech finished by 5pm ... everyone went out and take pictures... ( I think the main point of people going this valedictory day is because of taking pictures with friends~ )... of cause I did take pictures with all my friends ~ This is the happiest moment....












Ethel , Handy (Papa) and me













Papa and his daughter~













what are you trying to do, nenek??












me (granddaughter) and Nirwan (nenek/grandmother)











gentlemen (took by my friends..dunno why she wanna take... anyways they look good...and I love the guy's reaction on the back lol)














gentlemen again ( don't you think the third guy from the right cute?)


















silly pose with Julius














Nicolai (pretty boy) and me

(ok...I really feel sad after I saw this picture... I look UGLY... I can't believe a guy and look so pretty!! ....gahhh...feeling sad now...)







gahahaha my buddy Au Yong
ok....it's freaking late now and I'm tired after packing all my stuffs...so I shall stop here now and continue tomorrow...if I have the time...

No comments: