Saturday, November 29, 2008

The start of the journey

Wow...I can't believe I've finally start a blog...

Never thought of starting a blog when my last exam is three days later...Anyways since everyone is so into blogging so I might as well join in too ^^

This blog will mainly about all the fun stuffs im going through and also some sadness too...no one can always be happy...life is unfair you know...oh well...now I'm at my friend's house so can't really do anything or post any pictures up...maybe I can...who knows? I shall see how...

I think I should stop writting because I haven't explore this blogging world yet... I shall go explore now ...hope I will have time to write this blog tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooo lalala. wooooohooooooooo. spam spam spam. link me k. =)=)=)