Sunday, November 30, 2008

The beginning...

Well...I shall start off with friends i guess...

I've started my independent life in Australia for almost a year and I did meet a lot of different kinds of people..funny, annoying, idiot, happy-go-lucky,crazy, weird and ect... and I do really mean all kinds of people...I guess the world is really full with different kinds of people...

But the most of all, I must really introduce this two friends of mine...They really gave me a lot of laughters... I enjoy my year because of them...


The first one will be Tww




She is a girl who always says tere (a word that created by her...I think it means a lot of stuffs...like terrible, crazy, too much and ect...) This is a very addictive word...you will really follow her and say tere unconsciously...scary...




The second one will be David




He is a guy who LOVES superheroes like superman and batman... Tww and I always make fun of him...always called him a gay... feel kinda bad now...but it's fun so just forget about the bad feeling ~


And lastly I should put myself in too just in case my friends won't complain about their picture being post on my blog ^^



I am a very crazy and weird girl that you don't wanna know more about me... I always make fun of people and will do some crazy stuffs that you don't even wanna know what's that...To sum up everything, I'm weird!! (^ v ^) b


Actually there are more to talk about them but I'm afraid people will be bored so I shall stop here now...oh yea all these picture were took at a so called mamak near Ricebar...forgot the name ..sorry... and sorry about my lousy english... I know I have a lot of grammar mistakes...sorry... (TT ~ TT)

No comments: